CM lauds the role of police in the all-round development of Jharkhand

*Image by IPRD, Jharkhand

Ranchi: Chief Minister Raghubar Das said that the role of police in the all-round development of Jharkhand was important. After the formation of a stable government in the state, there is continuous growth in every sector. Due to the cooperation of the police and the public, the state has been able to move towards getting rid of corruption, extremist, and crime. In the last 4 years, 80 per cent of insurgency has been eliminated from Jharkhand; remaining 20 percent will also be eliminated by the Jharkhand police. It is the effort of Jharkhand police that the state is in the category of fast developing states. In the festivals and adverse conditions, the policemen remain stationed at the duty site for the protection of common people and law system without any leave. It was earlier announced by the state government that in Jharkhand, the policemen will be given 13 months' salary every year. The process for that is in progress. In the coming year, the police personnel are expected to get this good news. The Chief Minister was addressing the 18th Jharkhand Foundation Day Parade and Aalankaran Ceremony, 2018, organized at Jap One Ground Doranda.

The Chief Minister said that after the formation of the government, 15 thousand police personnel have been appointed in the state for the protection of the general public and law and order. Implementing a crime-free system in the state has been the priority of the government. The Chief Minister said that in the knowledge-based age, the police should also make full use of the technology. Cybercrime is emerging as a challenge in the state and country. In order to deal with that, a cyber police station has also been created by the state government at various locations. Cybercrime can be eliminated by adopting modern technology. The Chief Minister said that CCTV cameras have also been installed at various locations in the city.

The Chief Minister said that the families or dependents of the policemen who were martyred will be given accommodation under the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme. Separate barracks are being constructed for housing and other facilities for women policemen and male policemen. Women barracks have been constructed in 28 locations. 
 

-------Trending Video------

 

ये है Corona virus से लड़ने वाले असली योद्धा, सुनिए इनकी बातें आपको भी गर्व महसूस होगा

On the occasion of Aalankaran Divas’18, Chief Minister Raghubar Das rewarded 102 officers/employees of Jharkhand Police with various awards. In these awards, two officers have been given the President's Police Medal, gallantry award to 8 officers/reserve personnel, for meritorious service 28 officers /reserve personnel have been given Police Medal, and one has been given Jharkhand Governor Medal, Jharkhand Chief Minister medal to 35 officers/reserve personnel, Jharkhand Police Medal to 20 officers /reserve personnel. During the ceremony, the concerned police officers and the reserve staff were present. The Chief Minister said that getting honour in any job is a precious moment. 

The Chief Minister honoured the families of seven martyrs by giving a cheque of 25 thousand rupees and a shawl. The Chief Minister bowed down to them and said he is with them in every situation. On this occasion, Chief Minister Das inaugurated Sports Complex at Jap One Ground Doranda Campus.

Principal Secretary, Home Department, S. K. G. Rahate and DGP, DK Pandey also addressed the people.

On this occasion, the Chief Secretary Sudhir Tripathi, Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Dr. Sunil Kumar Barnwal, DG Homeguard B.B. Pradhan, DG Jap, Neeraj Sinha, DGP Headquarters PR Naidu and others were present. 

Follow Us
Read Reporter Post ePaper
--Advertisement--
Weather & Air Quality across Jharkhand