Man electrocuted in Dhanbad

Dhanbad: A man was electrocuted under Saraidhela Police Station area of this district.

The man, a contractual labourer had gone up on an electric pole to do some work when suddenly he came in contact with live wire due to which he died on the spot.

The deceased has been identified as one Gopal. The man was working under a contractor executing shifting of wires and poles in the area.

On the other hand, the contractor said that he had taken a shot down from the power department to do the work but suddenly power was given by the department due to which the man was electrocuted.

-------Trending Video------

 

DGP MV RAO से Reporter Post की खास बातचीत, नकस्लियों के लिए डीजीपी ने कह दी बड़ी बात
Follow Us
Read Reporter Post ePaper
--Advertisement--
Weather & Air Quality across Jharkhand