One dead another serious as brothers come in contact with high voltage wire in Gumla

Gumla: A youth lost his life while his brother sustained serious burn injuries as the duo came in contact with a high voltage wire which had fallen in a field located at Bharda village under Gumla Police Station area of this district.

Post the incident the villagers got agitated and the stopped the vehicle movement on the Ranchi- Gumla road for many hours. The villagers said that the incident had been caused due to the negligence of the power department as the wire had fallen six months
ago but till date no effort was made to remove it from the spot.

The deceased has been identified as Aditya Sahu (18) while his younger brother Amardeep sustained serious injuries. The duo
were going towards their farms when they came into contact with the wire. Post the incident they were rushed to the hospital where
Aditya was declared brought dead by the doctors.

The villagers demanded that since the incident was a result of the negligence of the power department therefore action should be taken against the guilty official apart from that compensation and government job should also be provided to the kin of the victim.

However, after many hours the local administrative officials convinced the villagers to call off their agitation.

-------Trending Video------

 

DGP MV RAO से Reporter Post की खास बातचीत, नकस्लियों के लिए डीजीपी ने कह दी बड़ी बात
Follow Us
Read Reporter Post ePaper
--Advertisement--
Weather & Air Quality across Jharkhand